Spinach Turkey Meatballs
March 4, 2018
- 1 lb ground turkey meat
- 8 ozs frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 tbsps minced garlic
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- In a medium mixing bowl combine all ingredients. For best results, mix ingredients together by hand.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll meatballs to desired size (recommended: golf ball size) and space evenly on baking sheet.
- Cook meatballs for 30-45 minutes, until internal temperature reaches at least 160°F.
Bonus: Serve over veggie pasta with a tomato basil sauce.